From voice to video, collaboration to disaster recovery, everyone is talking about the IP advantage. It’s no wonder that ibm/SEIMless Communications, Inc. is at the forefront of this wave with several IP Network offerings to meet each of our clients unique needs.
Phone Systems Premised Based or Hosted
ShoreTel phone systems scale seamlessly from 0 to 10,000 users, making it a perfect match for small, medium, and large businesses. A completely integrated system with PBX, voice mail, and automated attendant functionality, the solution has installation, administration, and management tools that will liberate you from the cost and complexity of other vendor solutions. The system is ideal for multi-site companies since the distributed architecture unifies multiple locations so the phone system behaves as one, unified system.
Avaya Communication Server and associated Avaya™ Media Gateways with Avaya MultiVantage™ Software offer you powerful choices without compromising interoperability, features, applications, scalability, or reliability. You can add Internet Protocol (IP) functionality to your existing enterprise systems, deploy a pure IP solution, or implement a combination of the two. And as you migrate, you can realize efficiencies and cost savings by maximizing investments already made in existing voice/data infrastructure and in user/administrator training.
Avaya IP Office is an all-in-one solution specially designed to meet the communications challenges facing small and medium sized businesses. Due to its modular design, the solution can scale from 2 to 360 extensions to meet the needs of home offices, standalone businesses, and networked branch and head offices.
Mitel MiVoice Business is a highly scalable, proven business communication platform that delivers voice, unified messaging, mobility, presence, conferencing, collaboration, applications, and more.
- A Platform for Success
- The Mitel MiVoice Business phone system is designed to meet the needs of businesses from 5 to 65,000 users, whether they have a single site or multi-site networks that span the globe.
- Built-in Core Applications
- MiVoice Business has many embedded features that complement unified communications solutions:
- Mobility – Dynamic Extension: MiVoice Business has an embedded Dynamic Extension solution that allows users to select up to eight different devices or numbers to act as their answer point. By grouping multiple devices together under the same user number, all of their phone numbers are effectively collapsed into one, so callers can reach users regardless of which number they call.
- Mobility – Hot Desking: Hot Desking enables employees to log onto any designated phone, located at any of your offices, or even outside of the business offices. All calls are routed to the device they are logged into so callers can always reach them by dialing their office extension.
- Unified Messaging: Employees have anywhere, anytime access to messages with an integrated, fully-featured voice mail system, Unified Messaging, and an automated attendant.
- A Flexible, Easy-to-Manage and -Implement Platform
- Deployment Flexibility: Distributed, centralized, and public cloud – you can choose your deployment strategy. In addition, virtual deployment allows you to take advantage of the business continuity services available through VMware.
- Web-Based Management: An administrator can administer a multi-platform MiVoice Business solution from their web browser as if it was a single platform solution. System changes are automatically synchronized across the solution, and management control and tasks can be delegated across the organization, rather than relying on a centralized point.
- Standards-Based Architecture: MiVoice Business operates across any LAN / WAN infrastructure, coupled with embedded native support for standards-based networking such as SIP, Q.SIG, and DPNSS, offering businesses the ability to protect existing investments irrespective of legacy PBX, while delivering all the advantages of a converged infrastructure.
Digium® is the innovative force behind Asterisk®, the world’s most widely used open source telephony platform. In addition, Digium develops the software, hardware, and other components you’ll need to create a unified communications solution for a small or medium business. Since its founding in 1999, Digium has become the open source alternative to proprietary communication providers, with offerings that cost as much as 80 percent less. Digium offers Asterisk software free to the open source community and offers Asterisk Business Edition and Switchvox IP PBX software to power a broad family of products for small, medium and large businesses. Used in combination with Digium’s telephony interface cards, Asterisk offers a strategic, highly cost-effective approach to voice and data transport over IP, TDM, switched and Ethernet architectures. Digium’s offerings include VoIP, conferencing, voicemail, legacy PBX, IVR, auto attendant, media servers and gateways, and application servers and gateways.
Contact ibm/SEIMless Communications Technologies, Inc. today!