- Lets employees receive and send faxes as electronic messages, directly from their existing email accounts
(fax to email / email to fax)
- Creates digital versions of paper faxes that can be sent, received, edited, and archived in your email accounts
- Reduces fax costs by up to 70% by eliminating the need for fax servers and other infrastructure
- Optional Microsoft Office® toolbar lets you send attachments from any Office application
ibm/SEIMLess’s popular Fax2Mail service leverages cloud computing to provide enhanced cloud messaging reliablity, availability, and security.
Fax2Mail is a 100% hosted emailed-based faxing service that allows your employees to receive and send faxes as electronic messages directly from their existing email accounts – anytime, anywhere. It eliminates the need for fax servers, fax machines, and related infrastructure, reducing fax costs while improving productivity.
As a fully outsourced or hosted fax service, ibm/SEIMLess offloads your IT team from the entire fax function while helping to align fax services with the business goals and strategic direction of your enterprise.
With Fax2Mail, you can:
- Eliminate capital costs, software fees, telecom charges, and ongoing maintenance with a 100% cloud-based solution
- Use industry-standard 128-bit encryption to secure all sent and received files
- Ensure delivery with no busy signals or capacity constraints
- Send attachments from Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint with the optional Microsoft Office® toolbar
- Streamline new user onboarding with Microsoft Active Directory® synchronization
- Be environmentally friendly and reduce your carbon footprint with less paper, toner, and other supplies
- Satisfy your organization’s corporate governance requirements
- Increase employee productivity with digital faxing and mobile printing
In addition, with our PDF Editor feature, inbound faxes received as PDFs can be searched, edited, have electronic signatures appended and more.
- OpenText Cloud Fax Services Brochure
- Fax2Mail vs. Fax Machines Product Overview
- Fax2Mail Product Overview
- Production Messaging Data Sheet
- Cloud Fax: Data Sovereignty in the EU Overview
- OpenText Cloud Capture Overview
- Cloud Fax: Disaster Recovery and Failover Overview
- Workflow Services Overview
- OpenText Case Study – Fax Service – Pharmaceutical Industry
- OpenText Case Study – Fax and Notifications Services
- Production Messaging Healthcare Case Study
Big savings when you communicate with electronic messages
- Afforadable — eliminates capital expenses and maintenance costs associated with in-house fax infrastructure
- Reliable — you can count on Ibm/SEIMLess’s global cloud messaging network
- 100% outsourced — easy to use, easy to manage
Spending too much money managing your own fax messaging infrastructure?
At a competitive disadvantage because your users can’t collaborate freely?
Looking for a low-cost cloud messaging solution that can transform your business?
ibm/SEIMLess’s Fax2Mail is a fully outsourced, internet faxing service that eliminates the costs and inefficiencies of operating and managing your own internal fax infrastructure. With Fax2Mail, you can:
- Receive and send faxes within your email accounts (email to fax / fax to email)
- Assign never-busy local or toll-free fax numbers directly to users
- Manage your fax accounts, user profiles and features online
- Send faxes directly from Microsoft Outlook® with the click of an icon available in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Leverage a full suite of SOAP-based XML APIs for easy integration into virtually any application where customization or automation is required.
Use PDF Editor to improve collaboration by distributing and sharing an interactive PDF that you and your colleagues can search, route, stamp, edit, and digitally sign