From health care providers trying to improve patient care by connecting imaging facilities to hospitals, to banks that need to cost-effectively connect branch offices with regional HQs, Ethernet Services have become the go-to data service for high-performance, reliable, and cost-efficient connectivity.
ibm/SEIMLess’s Ethernet services combine the reliability and ubiquity of Carrier Ethernet with next-generation metro area transport technology. The result is services that deliver an efficient, fully restorable, easily managed network that’s ready for any vertical or application requirement. Additionally, the natural flexibility of Carrier Ethernet allows you to decide the amount of bandwidth you need to support your applications within your budget now with the assurance that it can scale in the future.
Business Ethernet solutions include MetroE Advanced Private Line, E-Line, Ethernet Virtual Private Line (EVPL), and Ethernet Private LAN (E-LAN). With support for Layer 2 point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint topologies, ibm/SEIMLess enables you to seamlessly extend your Ethernet network from your building into the metro area and beyond.
A private, diverse fiber backbone, along with protected access options, provides a robust solution set for your business continuity requirements. Our extensive Ethernet service footprint offers a total solution for businesses with a presence in multiple cities.
ibm/SEIMLess’s skilled Network Operations Center (NOC) technicians proactively monitor the network 24×7 to ensure reliability and responsiveness.
The Benefits of ibm/SEIMLess Ethernet Services
Simple and economical
- Ibm/SEIMLess’s Ethernet services bring the simplicity and cost advantages of Ethernet technology to the WAN
- Further we have service options that require little or no space and power for carrier equipment on your premises
Flexibility to scale as you grow
- Our Ethernet solutions provide committed information rates from 10 Mbps to 100 Gbps with guaranteed network performance
Shared and Dedicated Switched Ethernet connectivity options
- Metro-E Advanced Private Line: Fully managed custom, dedicated Ethernet private line over private fiber
- E-Line: Dedicated UNIs for point-to-point connections, simple and secure
- EVPL: A flexible, virtualized option allowing multiple applications and connections to run over a converged interface
- E-LAN: Transparent LAN service and multipoint VPNs
Features of Business Ethernet Service
- Highly scalable and variable transport speeds from 10 Mbps to 100 Gbps
- Available in switched and dedicated configurations
- Point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, and multipoint-to-multipoint
- Dedicated access links with multiple protection options
- Diverse, resilient, high availability core network for high reliability
- 802.1Q VLAN and 802.1 QinQ tunneling supported
- MEF 9 and MEF 14 certified technology
- 24×7 network management
* Not all features are available in all markets. Please contact us for more information.